Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Chemistry with silence... It works.. So, this is a better way...

Feeling not very well now..
Late in the evening, i was not feeling very well and ppl around me were so caring. I'm loving it!! Best tuu...Anyway, there was a question i asked to someone, "kalau kaki yg sakit, ada jugak yg tolong dukung nih...kekeke". But u know what was d reply?, "Tolak naik troli je leeee".. Cess...

Today team and me were very bz entering all d enhancement issues into Mantis. Wahh! Finally, Mek Comey complete the list.

Hay, i dont know what to write now. I think, i have a lot of things to write during day time, but suddenly it lost from my mind. Is it because of too many times listening to LOST song today?

Came to d office today with full energy! Hahaha...FOR Mantis!! Because of u Mantis, Chip informed not to disturb d Apps Team today. Even, she did mentioned dat we cant go back if the list incomplete.Erkk...Chip, i have new pix of "ehem" chip. (Cubaan bodek balik awal nii...ekekeke). Anyway...Chip, SIAPPPPP!!! :)

Do u have attitude dat u know how to do it but it's not for others, but only for yourself? And may be, u dont really into it to do it to some ppl. MAHAL!! kekeke...
I have dat kind if attitude. And today i've been asked to do it. Eiiyuu, Sedangkan org yg lama menanti pun tak dapek.... ;)

Ehhmm,

I went back at 8pm today. When reached Vivy, wuppss, i saw something at d wiper! Hmm...A box! Eye Mo Box! Emm, who gave it to u, Boo? Ooo, u notey2 one when i'm not around, huh? ekekeke... ;)

A fren told me dat Chop n Steak is available at Selayang too. Wahh, takyah la g jejauh lagik smpai ke Kg Baru pas ni. Bukan tak caye,abe. Tp, nti Mek Comey g ngk dulu, sama ke tak. Try first whether the taste is same or how....hehehe...If it same, port baru aaa kita hang out nanti :)
Submitted my Leave application to Boss today. I'll be on leave for a day, on dis friday.Eyyeaaah, family and me are going back to Ganung! Bawak balik Iman Zaheera. Oghang Kapong dok nengok dia lagik si kicik tu...kekeke...abis aa rara, 4 hari ni kena gomol ngn Ateh aaa...emmm...best..best..!!! ;)

Ehmm, before challos, Boo..
I heard that mates n me at SGB are moving somewhere. Heard dat new place is a scary place! Ehmmm.... :( Will update u soon once it's confirm to move...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....