Monday, April 21, 2008

Ehmm....

Life is colorful. Would it be bored if everybody has d same attitude?Yes!! No cheating, no crying, no worries, no mad, no happy, etc. Before i proceed, i just want to remind myself that, whatever happen in dis world, Allah just wants to evaluate us. Think dat way, i'll feel relief and i'm are ready to face any problems.But it's not dat easy as what we say...hehehe...
It just happened to me. And i just knew dat i give problems to someone dat i respect all these while. Reason to be is to hide d truth from others to know. I was trying to take care of everything, but finally i got to know dat a statement to me called as i'm not a trustworthy person. Huh! I dont blame u bcoz i dont think u know what i did all these while. But, i'm frustrated for d statement wat so called not a trustworthy person, just to hide your faults. Plus, more ppls outside might giving bad impression to me, if they just simply believe dat someone. May be u just got to know d beauty of life! Yeah...u just graduated, rite? So...no wonder..
Owwh,i think I AM not a trustworthy person since got questioned and confirmation so many times about dis from a person.

Ehmm...No regrets but, learn something from dat person - Dont run away from problem. Face It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....