Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Apa punya tajuk laaa...angin dan kents yg dihasilkan oleh teh and teh halia.....Ces, kureng asem...ekekeke

I wanna do somethin but i cant. Due to some clarification is required for me to do that thing. So, ehmm...i just hoping that helpdesk is available 24 hours. Owwh, before anybody get confused, this is nothing related with any places which also got helpdesk, kay...

Team n me had big meeting today. Issue that had been a "ping pong" to us. Ping there, and pong back and ping again and ended with no result.Finally, d day! With high level interference, we came out with 2 options to resolve d issue. I love how d meeting was held. Calm + Responsible + Understanding. To all my bosses, "Miss Kuew Teow Kungfu", "Mr Kelly Ng" n "Madam Kalau ED panggil cepat je nak pegi support", And also my team mate + supportive "helpdesk"....THANK U! I LOVEE U.mwahhxxsss!!
Plus, we managed to clarify other issues as well. I feel good today. Not to worry anymore on those clarification issues. However, follow up has to be done. Next to do list are to finish all the new request for setup changes.

Ermm...helpdesk is available now....ekekek..now i can do my work... This helpdesk i think, Apek from kampung Cina Jing Jeng Jung aaaa...This helpdesk did not give me any number laah. How will i "teka" d number tomorrow?. Aaa...can go to pokok and ask d number (this is according to my boss,"Miss Kuew Teow Kungfu")..ekekeke... Again, this is nothing related with any places which also got helpdesk, kay...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....