Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ehmmm, trip to Pekan...Saja jalan2 p tgk jura! Best gak kan? Tp, takde yg menarik la plak kat sana orrkk?

ssttt...sssttt...Pedas gile ni.Baru lps mkn Laksa ngn Kuah singgang @ 0130 . Huh.. Came back from d office @ 2315 and slept next to mama at the sofa. Tertido! Bgn je tgk takde org dah. And d only think came into my mind was Laksa+Kuah singgang. Mama prepared Kuah Penang anyway. But this singgang really made me mad! And i ate bfore continue my sleep! hahaha...

Owh, anyway, we went to Mee Kari Makan2 at Damansara Kota yesterday, 4 of us.
Forgot to take pix there. The Mee Kari was nice. But i didn finish it. Soweeyy. Bukan tak best, tp i just so-so with mee kari.Anyhow, enjoy d moment with u guys. Next time we go out again yeah? Penat nggoh nengok "that two" "gaduh". Penat and tense ilang bila tgk "that two" bercakap.hehehe..

Jura called me this evening. She is fine there in Pekan. But, a bit "not fine" as well. Erm,mate...just have a positive thinking there. May be, this is d "rezeki" for u since u are getting married soon,mate! Huh, how early she slept last nyte. I called and she already in bed. Pekan-sangap jgk la area tu-some ppl said.Just take care of yrself kay. If u miss me, Ahhh!, wear my shawl bday gift okies :)

Papa is getting much2 better today. Alhamdulillah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....