Monday, April 7, 2008

Sapa2 nak tempah baju, bleh contact kakak. Mesin jahit dah sampai dah....kekekeke

Boo,
I dont know y i was a bit "kabuts" today. i think got the virus from Jura (kekeke...Upss, dont get angry with me darling jura).My morning was so peaceful. But, after i look at Jura!Hah...that's where it start i think. I dont blame her anyway to act such that way. Reason-My power cable mate is going to Pekan!!! wawawawawa....I'm gonna miss u my mate! We'll "CALL" u after 10 days, okay!Dont worry. Rite, mummy and gurls? Okay, she "kabuts" bcoz of d short notice for dis outstation. Plus, there are pending tasks to finish. Extra plus, d same problem happened again n again today (Issues that we dont know what is the cause of the problem). So, bcoz of no "good response" from "responsible reference", aha..then i turn to "red". (teringat plak ada org kata, bila mek comey "turn red", ngn idung2 skali pakej jadik merah..kekeke...). Eh, ye ke?. To my darling jura, we will always open our arms for u in SGB.

Owh,we had meeting for the Bussiness Continuity Plan (BCP) today. So, this what had been discussed..









Can u see where kakak is?
Yeah..u cant! i also cant see her during d meeting. Only when i opened the Chaos,then she jussttt stand rite next to me, for the Chaos! Huh...

So, some of our serios discussion
Cip:So,apa kita nak buat masa down time nti?
Anak cip: Kita kena ... (tgn dok raba chaos)

Cip: Utk existing patient cemana tu?
Anak cip: Kita print...(tgn dok raba chaos)

And the outcome is....MEETING IS POSTPONED TO TOMORROW...kakakkaa....

Next, it's a hand-over task session from jura to me..



List nye tak byk...tp klu ditambah dgn pending task mek comey sendirik,huhuhuh...
So, Mek comey, U SERIOUSLY NEED THE TO DO LIST!!!! tonite is d dateline!

Ehmm, before leaving today. My Going to be cikgu "ehem2" gave me a baby-T. Comey nggoh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....