Friday, April 18, 2008

Pak penge"apply" patch maghi lambak...

I'm in the office now!!
It was only nasi lemak ('im going to have for my breakfast) that give me guts to come to work at this time. Yeah, I need to think something that passionate me to let go my Ante Shuq! Owhh...i did bring my Ante Shuq to d gurls house, know. Mana bleh tinggal,beb...kang tak tido malam...ekekeke....

It just only took us 10 minutes work. Went to ED with mummy,informing the user not to use system for 5 minutes. And make sure things are ok after 5 minutes. That's it! Mummy, seb baik Emergency Dept kan, miy..Otherwise...kekekeke...Roaster tak best sgt kan,miy...Kalau tak, 10 jam pun kita stay kat situ, ekk..kan miy..?kan?kan? kikikiki...

Erkk...received a 2nd SMS from "someone" again last nyte. Though it keep me thinking y shud d SMS was sent to me, but i didnt send any reply. Never...

Listening: LOST-Michael Buble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....