Thursday, April 17, 2008

Makcik kat SGB ni best mcm makcik kat Serdang aaaa...

Wake up as normal time but wasting time choosing what to wear today. And thinking that i've to come to work at 5am tomorrow, make me more kabuts to kemas all d barang to stay in d hospital. After packing up d time, as usual kiss my mama and dont know y the steps
are not following the correct sequence...kekekeke..dah kabuts kot.
Mimi asked to buy kuew teow. Tp dah abis. Nasi Lemak pun abis. Smua abis. Heishh...lappppooo...At the end, called mimi and decided to eat PAMA there.

Oowhh, received a call from 1 company... Cant remember it's name. A security company based. The way he talked was so relaxing. It made me feel like someone wanted to "Gotcha" me. Cemana la tak igt memain kan...nama company dia sebut terbalik...panggil pun awak saya..(Suara machooo aa tapi...ekekeke..tu best) So,sblm org gelak kan kita,tgk balik phone number kat tepon and tanya mamat tu..

Mek Comey: Eh...ni main2 ke betul2 ni?
Mamat 1:Eh btul...igt kena panggilan hangit ke? hehehe
Mek Comey: hehehe...ooo okay...mana la tau kan...

He was actually tried to have appointment with my company to promote his security company.

Mek Comey: So, apa ye awak nak suh sy buat skrg ni?
Mamat: Hehehe....takde lah, nak tanya bila bleh buat appoitment utk dtg ke company awak. Esok ke, arini pun takpe. Sbb saya free sangat arini
Mek Comey: Aiyork! Arini takleh aaa..bz skeett...Nti la awak call sy balik ye..
Mamat: Okay..

Later told the gurls and they said what if one day the heard my voice on the Panggilan Hangit call...ekekeke....

Anyway, this call remind me with 1 call-from my fren. Bcoz of too formal. I think it was a joke call. So, when i asked him, he made a personal statement to me! Oouwwh, dont simply judge or said personal thingy to me when it is d first time u talk to me okay! Full Stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....