Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jatuh cinta dek gurindam...huh...Klasik...

Still feeling not very well today. My eyes feel tired when i look at the laptop. May be too dry.My eyes are red. Badan pun mcm panas jee. But, i hope, it just a temporary , since i want to enjoy my holidays in Tganu. I dont want to be sick and just staying on the bed. Huh..rugi...

Attended Chip's module meeting today. It was a *wink*... :P Miy, i do understand what u feel. I hope that u r enjoying d trip to Cameron Higlands. Kakak n Mas, nti bawak balik Tea and Strawberry (Mek Comey tak mkn pun strawberry tu..saja jee..) byk2 ek.

At 6pm, mimi asked me to join her for Jalan2 carik Pasal. To Alamanda initially. Later To MidValley, later OU. Keep changing because all d places are quite far. At dis time, mimi?? Huh..jam tuuu... Sorry Mi, tak join. Very tired and need to rest for tomorrow's journey.
At carpark, Joyah session...ehmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....