Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kenapa Title tak sama dgn Content? *Wink*

Flu...My body feeling a bit uncomfortable.
So far, under control. The gurls also start to get flu too. Kakak, mkn ubat tu yee...( i think, your case is different, kakak. U r not having flu. U r ANGAU. Since abg is now in seremban. for 10 days...hihihi...). Mimi pun, sket lagik nak berjangkit. Mummy, u look so tired, rest sket ekk.
Haiyork, keja spital tp bleh demam. Errm, Mek Comey, virus is around u okiess. Remember that. Yet, working in the hospital area.
This 2 weeks full with BCP meeting with all Dept. Need to ready with physical and emotional. Mates, hope everyone can give full commitment on this. I understand, everyone have our own pending task.So,let's priority tasks okies.Cheer!

Haiyoo,
i just missed my time going out.... *WInk*.
Owhh,. Y shud i think all this? I realize, this feeling will come when problem is there or tense with my works. So, it just time.. It will goes... But...ehmm...

Songs that i love to listen now:
i) Satu Cinta by Aesar Mustafa - Sorry, i still cant manage to have a video to publish in Boo.
ii) Kenapa singgah kalau tak masuk by Flava-Here's d video

(Upss...dont ask me who is these 2 singer/group. As for me, i love to listen the song. If like the song, only song)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....