Thursday, May 1, 2008

Panggilan Cinta ikut Tema..Dasat, Mcm AF plak ada tema2 nih...hahahaha

Leaving KL and here i come Terengganu!!
Boo,
Family n me r going back to see d grannys. Tok, Kiwoh,Cek, and Tok Nek.
That means, i'll be not updating Boo while i'm at Kampung.
Kampung i takdok tenet aaa...Klu ada, sure neneks and atok i selalu YM ngn kawan2 diorg kan...ekekekeke..Uiks, sure sangap gak ni takde tenet for 4 days..ehhmm...

For those who "kirim" me something from Terengganu, I'll buy, insya Allah. But, I hope, u will like my choice, okies. I'm so worried if u dont like it.Emm, i'll try to buy kopok leko for u guys as well, okies. Ini bermakna, Mek Comey have to wake up early in d morning on Monday, to goreng the kopok?!! haiyorkk...!! :) So, whoever want to eat, come on monday, okies. Nak Yg mentah@rebus, can inform and come+take it form me on sunday evening, okies..

Okies, amek mood nak balik Ganung japs...


See ya back on Monday okies :) Caress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....