Saturday, May 24, 2008

Selamat Pengantin Baru, Nurul....Semoga Kekal Hingga Ke Akhir Hayat... Bile nok buleh baby ni? Hiks!

Heyyoo...
Waaahh.. Woke up early in the morning today. I have 3 'kenduries' (kenduri) to attend this weekend.
Sat/ 24th May
-Nurul's wedding (Kengkawans, sudah bgn ka smue org ni nak konvoi reramai ni? hiks!)
-Najua's baby Cukur Jambul (Sorry.I cant make it, Najua. Ehmm, ida pegi tgk baby Najua later okies?
Sun 25th May
-Rara's Cukur Jambul( My first time to attend Marhabban. I cant wait to see this. Ehmm, anyway..Boo Readers,u r invited to come :) )

What a tired days for last 2 weeks! So many things happened. Ad-Hoc! Most of the things are people's related. I think, this is more difficult comparing to thing's related. Really hard but, i learnt many things from there.huhuhu...
Okies, i wanna pack all my things now. Will sleep @ Abg's house tonite.Everyone from Gombak. So, will go there after Nurul's wedding.
Boo, see u from Desa Coalfields, okies...challoss...


(Below pix: Rara wif her new toys n her first time Busyuqqq!!)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....