Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Shiloz succeed driving exam! Congrats, sister...haiyork, mana nak sorok vivvy nih...

Feeling like going somewhere.Nowhere to be specific! ;P
Just wanna have my own sweet time. But i dunno where. Where aa? Nowhere!
Ehmm,think like wanna go shopping. But, it's dangerous to go shopping @ this mood. I might buy anything which could be over budget. Bahayess tuuusss..

I dunno what happened to me today. It just a day of feeling serabuts. A day of surprising me with something. Ehmm... :) if it true, alhamdulillah :)
There where it made me ordered 2 meals @ 1 time for lunch today. Pan grilled dowry + Tom Yam Kung. Aa...not forgotten, choc mud cake. Abisss!!! ekekeke.... Drinks-Ice choc with whipped cream. Air, standard....tak pernah nye nak abis :p

okies...driving nowhere...Jiomss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....