Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mek Jura, i'm counting the days for u to come back here .... 14th July... d day!

Here i'm back! :)
To all who missing me during my visit to kedah, dont risau2 dah ye..Hiks!
Ada ke org rindu ni? ekeke... :p

First day @ work,
am happy to be back here again. Org kata, "Hujan emas di negeri org, Hujan batu di negeri sendirik"..
eh, klu camtu, rather going to tempat org la orkk? sbb ujan emas.. eeisk...! konpius plak tetiba ngn peribahasa ni.
So, what am telling u is like missing my kabuts work here as usual. During my journey lastnyte, i already had a long list in mind what i need to do today. Tell u what, also had planned to come to work at 5morning to complete my work at SGB. bcoz of too tired...seriously tired, i didnt come earlier, just normal time, but a bit earlier, at 8.30am. Wahh...

Okies, boo darling,
wanna go back now. see ya tonite okies..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....