Friday, July 11, 2008

Baie Last Day! Nice Knowing u, darlings.U such a good fren to be with. Abe klate buleh tahang gok baie, weh.Kalu kenang, kabo skek!Am gonna miss u ;)

Heyoo...
am talking to Cik Mimi while blogging Boo. Mimi is provoking as who she is. Eiiskk!! Tanya satu,reply sekampung cerita! U bebeh, gigit baru tau!!

My day started with an enjoy breakfast @ Jejants today! Promised to be there @ 7.30am, but 'biasalah, janji melayu kans..'. So, reached there @ 8am. It's all bcoz had not enough sleep last nyte. Just sleep on the carpet. Doing something with my laptop.Lucky was awake at 6.29am. Still have time to bath...Hahaha.. Kot la bgn kul 7.30 kans, ada ke kemungkinan tak mands?ekeke..And, with improper sleep ,am now dizzy.

Ehmm, morning plan GAGAL aaa. Sorry to whom that i drag into this plan. Am so .. (Okies, i'm not saying it, just whispering..."Guilty"). No wonder my left eye blink gave as if a signal of bad news. Emmm.. But, It's ok. There's always a reason when something happen not according to plan. Naahh... :) klu tak, takde la breakfast berjemaah tu kans? Where, later it turns to a peace date without provocation.. ;p I LOVE U, Neo Owner...Hugs!!

Just a gentle reminder,
to whoever that currently is keeping all my precious secret, don't u eva 56x reveal without my permission. But, if u are really eager to know, I can do same thing too! Hikss.. Wink!! (U said this okies? So, when u said this, am sure u will not mad at me, if i do the same thing, should ur secret are with me one day..hehe...).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....