Monday, July 28, 2008

5th of 10

Eehmmm....idea...idea...idea..pls..
Haa...initially i didnt have anything to write here. But, once i typed 'idea'..there u are! Hiks.
Next time, bloggers, if u dont have anything to write, do d same, okies? ekeke...

Woke up this morning by a morning call. Tenkius! Anyway, d term morning call really suites u. Why?
Coz, u were also just woke up from ur sleep too ! Kansss? ekeke... Yeah, a bit happy since it was 7.05 @ dat time. A good time to wake up so that i can reach early to SGB today. Before 0830!
With the warning of not to goleks anymore, i tot i have prepared myself to work. Confidently said that, okies..i'm awake! Take my bath now! But, the reality was, i were still sleeping after hang up the call. Plus, I even had chance of dreaming that i've forgotten to see my MRD users today. Haish....
Eventually, the 'Roh Baik' came, woke me 5 minutes before 0800. Huh...then u just imagine how kabut all things went out. Okies...
On my way to d office, SMSed frens;

"Mek, Awang...i'm on my way. b4 9 be there"

What i meant-I'll be a bit late. Cant be there @ 0830. But, will be there before 0900.
Uiits...some confusion with my SMS. Frens got confuse.

1) Black tot i send d SMS bcoz i wanted to inform him meeting will be held before 9. He were speeding for that meeting. Sorry, abe...
2) While Mummy and Nurul asked me; 'Sapa Awang tu?'
Haiyorkk...Gurls, If mek is a callname for gurl. Then, Awang is for guys, my dear :)
So, dont get confuse with any guy I/C registred name as AWANG, okies...
Yeah, this is ur first time u heard that callname rite? Before this u only heard ABE.... kans? hehe...It's ok...New word for today.. :)

A bit dizzy when reached the office, @ 0906. After few minutes, Okkkaayy!! ;) Cheers!!


Later, struggle with my laptop. Simply exit the HIS without instruction. Haishhh... After few minutes, no problem.
'So, i think u deserve one more gift as promised'... Wink!!

Haaaa..suddenly, Nurul asked me while typing this Boo..
Nurul: "That guy puasa jugak,ke?"
Mek Comey: "Apa? U igt i Pengerusi puasa ke dok tanya i sapa posa tak posa ni?"
ekekeke.....

Ehmm, know what? I'm planning to get Big Apple as well, today.. Hiks!! Yeaayy...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....