Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My hand is getting better...Tq yeah.. ;)

It's wednesday!
Supposedly to do my fasting today (Ganti posa).Had planned since last friday to start. But still fails to do it so. Hahaha... Reason failure:

Monday: I've took a big mug of plain water to my room for sahur. Plan to wake up before subuh time and drink it. YEah...The next morning when i woke up, it's 7 already. Huh..Mana aci. Nti dahaga. So, CANCEL...
Tuesday: A lot of meeting to attend. So, not fasting purposely.
Wednesday: Not again.Since Tuesday nite i dont have any plan to. And what i can think of is Nasi Lemak for my breakfast tomorow. Yeahh...But the guts still there. Anyhow, when i got into bed, mama had took the mug back to kitchen. Hah...then have reason not to fasting again...ekeke... Yeah..u might think it is a sin to play-play with fasting, rite.
Tomorrow, YEAH, MAY ALL THE GUTS WITH ME...FIGHTING!!! ;)

Anyway, here some pix of my gurls during lunch yesterday. Completely 7 of us! To A.C, when are u going to join our lunch? ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....