Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ngantuks....nak tido balik...huhuhuhu..

Just wake up from sleep. It was a gud saturday from morning till night! Full with plan, even though, not all my wish has been fulfilled. So, i will make sure that sunday will make it happen! ;)
Morning, papa woke me up, after he got number, the turns to take Road Tax rebate. Quickly, take shower and drove to Post Office @ Gombak. Haiyork, missed 7 number. Supposedly 1025, but when i came, it was already 1233. Try gak tanya kakak kaunter, tapi biasalah...klu dah pompuan ngn pompuan kanss... sure takde 'kesian' nye. Silap plak tak g tanya kat 'abang' sebelah kaunter tu kans... Haish. Jujur sgt plak mu, Mek Comey... "Jujur la padamu...". Eisk, lagu ni kenapa dok tetiba nyanyi ni. Song of the week, huh? :p

My new number was 1255. The process went fast. So, after filled up very short form, waited about 20 minutes, I got my RM625! Wink!! BESTTT!! ekeke...

So, drove home. And planned to go to Low Yatt. Ehmm,SMSed Kakak n Mas, aksed them if they wanted to join. Yeay!! They agreed! So, at 11.30 pick them up. Sesat-sesat sket, pastu smpai la kat situ around 12.45. Oits, susah tau nak parking! Lucky the size of Vivy is small. So, bleh selit2 celah dinding utk park! :p

Ehm, planned to repair my laptop. Haish, still CANT DO NOTHING BOUT THAT!! Eiskk!! :(
So, it ended up with bougt 2 external hard disk. 1 for mimi and 1 for me!...
Bought Big Apple home.

Send Kakak n Mas at 4.30pm and on my way home, had a tot to go out for shopping @ OU. Had a tea with Mama and asked her to go along with me. Ehmm..Mama takmo pegi..Penat katanye..

Ehmm, So, at 7.00 pm, i reached at OU. alone.
So, beli la sket2... ekekek...
Owh, met Rara there at 8.30pm so...








and continue again my shopping @ 9pm.... ;) Out to home @ 10.30pm...And reached home safely @ 11pm.Is it full report enough? ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....