Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fighting!! That what is called dream. Kalau tak, dpn kedai Pak Mamat pun bleh jumpaa...ekekeke...

Since morning i just helped mama did laundry. 4 rounds! huhuhu. I love d weather, but not the evening. Started raining and so dark. My tudung tak smpat kering la plak.
~~upss...Mek Comey learnt how to cook gulai today..Ouwch! ekeke...~~

Emm, my Iman Zaheera very talkative(in her world of talking at 4 months old laaa). She's sleeping now after smiled many times to Ateh today! Yeah, to me u know!! Hahaha...am happy.She's going out to KLCC and later go back to her house, Sg Buloh. Aahh...i can feel the sadness and i'm missing her so much rite now :(

Emm, just a short bloggy here since mama n me going out! Okies...challosss ;)
Anyway,Ateh bought this booties for her

Oowh...heard there's a Amazing Race in KL now @ all sports outlet. Will be at the finish line to see the dreams come true or not ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....