Thursday, March 13, 2008

Paintball

Boo,
It's been a while i left u. No time+No cerita too!
Iman Zaheera baru pandai nak meniarap! But ateh never hv chance to c it even once! Golek2 kan pun dia takmo pusing. But ateh able to train her to "sembur2" mulut..kekeke. Jelir Lidah dah pandai. Later ateh teach u how to make muka busyuk, okies? ;)

My work-attended few meeting wif users. Owh, due to lack (emm, i think prob) of comm btween d users,we were d "ball" who played their role to give decision.Arggh!It's their game! But they just be the reserve player! huh! I learnt something anyway. In this case, the best man, who has full power of decision is required. Otherwise,No solution.

Emm,though some of my frens told i kurus now. But i still want to kurus my Pipi.Emm, whoever have d petua, u are most welcome! Nti i belanja yek! My fren in UTP sure bored enough to listen bout this. Ya laaah, kuat mengomel nak kurus pipi dr duluuuu lagik...kekeke....Anyway, talking bout kurus,Do u know what ongeh is? Ongeh is when u penat mcm semput laa. So,either u getting fat or no stamina. So, mine probably d 2nd 1. So, Swimming at Selayang was d agenda to control down d ongeh! Ida Sazliana, though u bz, at least once in a week u've to spend time for exercise, OK?!

Weekend-Lovely Papa&Mama not in KL.Emm, me plan to bring Aiti to Jalan TAR. Huh...but is that ok if i say i dont know how to go there? :p Bawak kakak Aiti yg confident tu pun dah cukup buat i yakin bleh sampai...erk, ye ke? ;p
Yeah, future plan, Office mate is planning for paintball on this 29 march.Emm,if my trip to PD worried me to Hitam kan my kulit,now worry if badan lebam2. Ngeri. I've intention to try this game. Tp, Klu smpai tinggal kesan lebam smua, cam Sakits la plaks. Anyway, will be the Supportive Comey Girl only if i dont join the game :)

Must do- RENEW MY DRIVING LICENCE!Due on 15 March.

Yeah, below some pix during sangap time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....