Thursday, March 6, 2008

05/03/2008

Boo,
My office mate celebrated my bday today at the SGB. D gurl with green tudung, My boss (kak faizah) bought cake. Really appreciate that, frens!Tq. Love U. The cake was so nice but they didnt want to tell where they bought/who made it? sapa tau?
emm....aiyork! kak faizah,forgot to take pix which u kissed me! hehehe....


My boss yg bessssshh!!!








Tonite,my family surprised me with d 3rd cake (1st-PD, 2nd-office SGB). Actually, i've already slept. But, mama called me to have dinner.Then when i came down, they sang birthday song and CAKE! ;) Tq mama, papa, abg, kak sha, Ayie and not forgotten d boss kecik! hehehe....

Cheese blueberry and cheese chocolate



Iman Cayang also sang the birthday song but in the sleeping mode...kekekek




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....