Monday, March 10, 2008

Egoism in Love- Man or Woman


I want this spider! anybody knows where to get it from?
Well, Pilihan Raya is over.I'm no good in politics. All i can say is "Rakyat mahukan perubahan" ;)
Baby Iman,
Baby Iman nangis teruk mlm ni tau. Baby Iman sakit yak!(Hopefully not because of u can see "something". Nauzubillah) Emm...Ateh sediiiihhhh nye smpai nak nangisss :( Ibu misti lagi sedih tu :( :( Ateh cant upload yr pix, sweetheart. Got prob.Will update yr Sexy pix later, kay ;)

Ahh,
Im now spending my sweet time with Full House. Addicted to it! Sha la la song is 24 hrs in my mind. SMS and Phone ringtone pun Full House punye lagu!
Egoism is d most part of the story. Bout Woman and Man. They are trying hardly to hide they like each other! owh, i cant wait how they finally in love! ;)
And i wanna know how this story relate to my ex-love story. Was i that bad for my first love? And will i learn something from that movie?

Boo,
Bila nak tercapai azam ke-3 ni...huhuhuhu.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....