Thursday, March 20, 2008

Selamat Menyambut Maulidur Rasul 1429H/2008M. Semoga sambutan Maulidur Rasul tahun ini mampu mengukuh & mengeratkan silaturahim yg sedia terjalin

Today is a public holiday for Malaysia. But bcuz of my nature of work, so i didnt know that it's a holiday for me too! See, last few public holidays (New Year, Chinese New Year,Awal Muharram), i was in the office, know. So, i assumed i'll be working and it's a wasting my time to clarify with my boss. Only realized when my boss told me so.
So, today, after brought mama to market, i went to trim and wash my hair! hmmm! Marvellous! Emm,y i like to cut my hair? hehe...lots of ppl asked me that quest since i already have a very short hair. Emm,susah la nak jaga. Even skrg kan mcm musim panas! So, rimas! dan lemas! kekeke..But,i wish 1 day i can have a long hair,Boo. So i can do perm! Tp tu laaa, my hair is so tebal and kejong (bak kata mummy), so i'm worried it'll look like singa plak. hahaha... (Cukup la ada sorg je singa sblm ni.Tp dah bleh turun carta jadik hamster dah kot :p)
Nxt, had my sweet time with my sweet cutie honey Iman Zaheera. Baby Ateh senyum sokmo skrg ni. Pandai dah gelak2. Org Ganung kata, "Gelok Gelekek' ". Come to my saddest" part, Boo. Iman Zaheera, Abi and Ibu are going back to their home this Sunday! Desa Coalfields, Sungai Buloh! It's time for Iman to stay in Nursery. For dis nxt 1st week, it'll be like pre-nursery to her since ibu will come n see her oftenly. Then, d nxt following week, hopefully, she can adapt with new environment :( OMYGOD! i only have 2 days left to spend my time with her! Emm...it's really hard to mention how am i feeling now :( I love kids so u know how it feels..................................................................................
...............................................................................

Have u ever got criticized? I'm sure everybody would say criticsm is good to improve ourselves. But, how easy is it to admit or to accept or even to change? I dont want to talk bout others i just want to express my feeling here when i got criticized last 2 days. Emm, it wasnt my first time anyway. But this time, i felt it was a bit daring! It was all bout my work! D weaknesses! Fuh, i was almost cried, though.But when i think back, that person has all d good points to critic me. That person has all d relevant having said that. So, d next morning, i woke up with NEW IDA SAZLIANA! ;) Yeah~~ Emm, Tengkiu..

Iman Sweety...I love u soooo much!!! See how cute her smile is...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....