Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Kemas Pantry Ye Kak...Den sayang kek primadona...

...continued from the prev "Kerusi patah pun nak masuk minit meeting ke?".

Sooooo kelam kabuts today! Really! Started with a call from helpdesk (Tq for being my Wake up call, Mr helpdesk..hehe) at 8.20am! A Call from helpdesk, what else would u expect? 99% will be problems reported by user which required our 2nd level support. Managed to fixed d problem (Tq Ajura). Then, go prep myself and here where my handphone started ringing non-stop. It was all my users who still tried to reach me eventhough call has been made to the helpdesk. Haiyork! Owh, mama also gave me a call, from downstairs.Wondering her daughter was still at home at that time ("Mung dok keja ke aghini?"). And i was also bz 'SMSing' informing my kelam kabuts! "Solek elok2, kang tak balance plak"..Erk, Mek Comey ni takde la reti bertempek, berlukis and bercalit mana pun. So, 1 hour make up is not required! Siap!

Got into the car and next another kelam kabuts. D sign of top-up vivy was blinking.Aiyork! Time ni la kan minyak nak abis? Bakpe la dok nyala smalang agi? it happens! Once my day start kelam kabuts, then my karma fated me with it for a whole day! Dusshh...

Seriously, our phone was on d hotline today!Since i am practising (Eemm, betting i guess) to control my emo, so i handled all my issues calmly. Picking up the phone gently (AKA "gediks"). Muka maintain senyum walaupun isu tu berbelit jugak la nak paham.Because of d high workload today, my brain pause to think sometimes!But, things were still undercontrolled and not bad as "999" call. For those who had listened this "999" recorded phone call by TM, can understand what i mean here. (A call to 999 to report an accident in 1 small area in Terengganu) ;) Lawak tu mek....kakakaka...kakakaka...

Emm, anyway, received two "uninvited" calls. First call was from somemone who can be called as "Tak putus asa" caller la.. And d 2nd one,i was ok with the caller before, But, dont u feel annoying if someone simply make a privacy statement about u! Dush, it's sooo "kacau" my mood when i was actually already in front of my house...

Uppss...i'm supposed to continue bout the song of "Permintaan Terakhir". Emm, everything is expressed in d intro and lyrics as well. So, u can imagine how deep is the writer's love (prisoner). Personally, i'm touched with this song! Never heard on any radio station, but it's a famous song at MP3's, Youtube. Kedai2 pun suka pasang lagu ni klu u all perasan laa.. Aaa, tadik, masa masuk Al-Ikhsan kat Jejantas Sg Buloh (carik kasut Adidas Runner tuuuu...yang tak jumpaaa tuu...), pun pasang lagu ni. My Power Cable mate said there's a blog for this story. Will spend time to read it one day!

on my way to sgb. Sempat SMSing and amik pic sendirik..kes kes kes...marbahaya...Me tak nmpak cam kabuts pun kan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....