Saturday, January 15, 2011

Flora Gucci~~~~~~~~~~~ Here i come~~!!! Wink!!!!!!

Innalillah...
My ex office mate has gone back to Him last Thursday, 13/1/2011..This was a very shocked news to me! Alif Ash Burn....ur name in FB...
Alif..I tatau pun u sakit...I rasa terkilan sgt2 sbb tatau u comma at the DEMC Shah Alam since 5 Jan/2011 :(
Until now, i still cant believe that u have gone. Too far. And i will never have chance to meet u anymore. Ya Allah..I am so feeling guilty to not know about u was sick! I tatau je, 1 day after u have gone. Din bgtau I that he was told by Jude that u dah meninggal! I mcm blur kejap...sbb I dont think that was true...
Then, I just called ur phone and wish that u would pick ur phone. But u didn't. I asked Mimi to check in ur FB if we could get some hint. BUT we saw all the condolence and sad comments from ur frens. Ya Allah..Innalillah.. quickly called Din and confirmed him.

We went to ur house, Alif..But there was no one at ur house. We saw many cars. We saw canopy which told us that u have left a day before. We were late!! :(
Everyone was hoping to meet ur family. To say sorry. To share the sadness. And to tell them that u was a very nice person. To me especially :( Alamak...sedey la plak while writing this...Sigh....Haishh....
Yes u was really really nice to me...I know u know that, Alif..And our frens (Mummy, Mimi, Zura, Nurul, Jida) also know that very much :)

Just tell what I wish, or what I want...U always want to complete it! hehe..
Tp yg klakar nya... kawan2 kita slalu usik u, so that u could not fulfill my wish..So ada je lah halangan u tu... :) Tp u tak marah...u layaaaann je...

3 things that will always remind me about u is U like to call me CIKIDA, CIKIDA... ehmmm...tatau kenapa kans?
And ur Guess Purse to me... for my 2007 Birthday present
Hmm..And the Irreplaceable song by Beyonce... "To the Left...To the Left..." haish...lagu tu u suka nyanyi dulu..hehe...and kita nye kawan2 yg smua nye weng tahap gaban tu suka jgk sing that song tiba2 je bile dah weng...ehmmm... Haish...How I miss u, Fren!!

Again, if u could read this..I want u to know that I am so sorry to not give u strength even once, when u was in comma...I feel very bad...Ya Allah...kenapa lah tak dpt hint langsung tentang u sakit aritu... :(

I will always pray for u, may u will be with the good man over there. Rest in Peace, fren..

Some memories with u..

Bowling at Alamanda Putrajaya on 2007..



McD Alamanda Putrajaya


hehe...i was laughing alone when saw this pix..
This was at KFC Jejantas Sg Buloh. Who were there, yea?
Alif, Siti, Mimi, Joes, Mummy, Myself, Zura, Nurul...hmmm...sapa lagi eh?
Ni masa ni kitorg lepak kat situ lps balik keja.
Lappy masing2 penuh atas meja...smbil makan...Smbil YM!
Duduk masing2 sebelah je...satu meja...tp dok main conference chat jgk! ;p
Ntah cemana lah tiba2 datang la kabuts i tu kan, tgn terlanggar my drinks and was fall onto my lappy...Addusss...
Tumpah atas keyboard! Silence from everyone for 5 seconds! Then baru smua kabuts tolong pass kan tisu...
And yg ni sapa ntah ni smpat snap amik gmbar ni.. Smpat plak ngutuk i, smbung chat kat YM tuh...hahahaha...ngengs!
Lps tu...ada la "someone" advice to not open the keyboard and keringkan guna the hair dryer..
fuh...seb baik still OK lg lappy lps tu..

My birthday...at SR Alamanda Putrajaya



And the day when he gave me the Guess Purse....




My mind just wondering, y recently i just have received many news about GONE?
3 are who i knew...2 are fren of mine.. 5 in total...
Haish...may be this is only coincidence only... Wallahu'alam..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....