Wednesday, September 5, 2012

2nd day...So another 9 days to go! :)


Download video clip Ussy ft. Andika Kupilih Hatimu




When I was first assigned to work in Brunei, it was really giving me a headache. Being a person who is Home Sick, of course this is the main reason. I cant live far from my family. Yeah, since my Univ time till now, believe me, without miss, I will cry when they leave me. Hihihi...Teruk kan, Boo? Tp nak buat cemana, tak leh control lah! And now, zaheera plak jenis yg senang nangis bila saat2 perpisahan berlaku... :)

I really believe that everything happen to us, ada hikmah nya. How this relates to me, I learn A LOT OF THINGS from the first day I'm in Brunei till now. Banyak sgt kot I blajar. Banyak dugaan. Banyak improvement to myself besides works, religion too. Not that muslimah sgt, but since most of my frens here are baik2, so secara tak langsung i pun terikut2 dgn kebaikkan diorang tu. Syukur. Harap2, smua ni will never stop. On top of that, I learn not to follow the bad attitude. Remind myself, mintak2 jauh la drpd jadik mcm tu jgk. Kalau nak cerita what are other things that I've learnt, mmg tak abis malam ni citer. So, basically, THERE ARE TOO A LOT and I'm so thankful that I'm here... Home Sick pun dah kurang sikit.. Tp bab nangis masa nak tinggal tu, haaa...yg tu tak dapek lagik nak ubah!! hihihihi...

Good Nyte... Mwahss!! :)

Uppsss, below are the 2 the songs which I'M IN L.O.V.E at this moment. Sediiiiihhhhh..... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....