Monday, June 1, 2009

I have a dream....To touch stars on the sky :)

Bismillahirahmanirrahim :)
I also dunno y i started wif bismillah. Anyway, it's a gud kalimah whenever u want to start doing something. Anything. And whenever (hoho...am i becoming ala ustazah now. Hiks)

Well, dunno from where did i have the guts to write this entry. After long break. Really long break. my last entry was ehm,4th May 09
I just had my lunch.My Nasik Goreng! i cooked myself! Wink! For those who knows what does this sign means, u better watch me out :p Wink!

Ok, to simplify..my dear fren Najua just got her 2nd princess. Najua, will visit u soon, kay. Am going to Kepala Batas this week till weekend. May be some other days next weeks :)

My Zaheera is currently in Terengganu. She's now 1 and half year.
Last week, she just discharged from Ampang Puteri. Again,this was her 3rd times admitted. Poor my little Zaheera, rite? But, she's ok now. Dah sehat! She now pandai main memasakk! Ateh bought u Masak2 yesterday. It's a surprise, sayang. Open it when u reach Awok home today, yea :)






Sexy bebeh...During her admission last week ;)

Her latest pic taken today from Ganu!

Well, gotta continue my work bfore boss mad at me.. Hiks! Chiows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....