Friday, June 12, 2009

4th Day and 10 more to go....Chaiyorkk...!

It's 12.30pm and am sitting in d office. And let me check who else here...Erm, only few people. They out for lunch I guess. Am Fasting today so no lunch. Mimi out to UITM for her exam result. While Kak Faizah to UMMC for Meeting. Yes, alone and decided to be here with Boo ;) Hey,it's lunch hour, okay. No no big deal....Wink!

Abang called me while am driving home yesterday from d office. Was asking me where was I which tot me that he was just next to my car "ke"? Rupanya, nak nyanyi lagu Burung Kakak Tua. Zaheera's favourite! The interesting part was when the parents finished sang "....Hinggap di Jendela..", Zaheera continued "Nennneekk".... haha.... It was so cute! Please imagine if a baby says it, okies. Not Adult, please :)) Abg Lori kat sebelah pun tgk daaa sebab gelak kuat sangat. Wink.. Zaheera really release my tense with the Traffic Jam. As i asked her to repeat the same words again and again after "Hinggap di Jendela"... At one point, she tired and lazy, "sumbat botol air dalam mulut terus si kecik tu..." haha...

Mama and Papa currently in Terengganu. Visiting "Nennneekkk"... Hihi..
These are pix taken last weekend at Abg New House. Insya Allah...nak masuk dah ni... :)








Their House...I like... :)English design..









Zaheera happiness always end with Sadness :p
Ade je la kecederaan yg akan berlaku. This time, jari plak berdarah. Terkena bile Ibu tarik selai rambut kat tgn Zaheera ni. Kulit lembut sgt kot ni...

Haa..not only 1 but 2...This time, terpijak piala futsal abg pulaks! Haishh..



Sejuk tahap gaban sungguh la...! Abis serkup tgn ngn shawl smbil type. Telinga pun skali! Haishh...
eiii...sejuks2....Wanna do my work...Challoss...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....