Saturday, January 17, 2009

Monday ni kena shift 7.30am Jugeks! Kena ganti boss le pulakss..Haishh...

Happy wiken everyone!
I felt lastnye was d very tired day in my life!( Haha...sounds too much, huh?) But seriously, it was! I drove to office and home till "JULINGS-JULINGS" my eye, know! There was a time where i felt i was at nice and peace place. Iesk, tu rasanye time terlelap for few seconds la tu kots...Haish... Lucky am still here with u, Boo.




Anyway, went to Seri Gombak for a new Washing Machine for Mama. Yang Lama dah rosak weih.. Ok la, the old one had been used for 5 years dah. Here it is, from Ateh and Abi for Tatai.
It's Toshiba worth RM 1399 for 8kgs. Ok la kanss.



Ehmm.. heard everything is fine and system has up again in SGB in just 10 and half hours. Gud to hear that. My luv frens dont have to worry anymore now :)

Wow...know what, Abi and Ibu took Rara to Layang-Layang park this evening. ( Alaaa..tempat layang2 yg dulu nye tempat sumpah setia kita gurls konon nye nak exercise every week tu...hihi..)They bought this home!


Hahah...isn't it cool? Layang2 Pooh!
Haha....Rara always love Pooh!! :)

Okies la,since Rara is sleeping. I can do my ironing now. Five suits for a week! I wouldn't be able to do it if she's around. Sama sibuk la mek kecik tu ddk atas baju. Hiks! :p



Huhuh...Be rite back tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....