Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Phone Mek Comey weng sudah... Off and On sesedap rasa... Worse case, i cant see who is calling me. White screen... Eisk...Gatey tau phone ni..

Wawawawawawawawawa...................i dunno what is happening to me! Everything is just like suddenly happened!
First, i got sick without any notice and suddenly sunday morning my body were suffered with 39 celcius.
And 2ndly, now..! Yeah now...all d clocks @ my house are showing 5.45AM IN THE MORNING!!! What daahhh am doing @ this time with Boo? Wawawawawa...(crying again..). Suddenly, i was awake @ 5.30AM. i did remember, i didn't get any nightmare which could lead to wake me up. Tried to sleep back. GAGALLL!!! Tried again. Still GAGALLL!! Haiyorkk!! I'm feeling high and very angry. I dunno how to let this feeling go. And i also feel to laugh!! Feel better. But, what do u expect me to laugh ALONE?? and plus, AT THIS EARLY MORNING TIME??..

Ehmm, abg just came out from his room. To prepare Rara's milk. He wondered y am i still not sleeping. Explained to him and he said may be bcoz of not enough sleep. Ehmm..is it?

Azan subuh dah tu.. Emm...hopefully, my feeling will be back to normal after this. Kesian laaa kat sesapa yg Mek Comey jumpe pepagi ni kalau feeling nye begini ghupe pepagi ni... Kena fire gaban je tak pasal2 dek rasa nak marah tak tentu pasal ni.. eiiiyeee!!

This is d same feeling that i feel when i take too much caffein. But i didnt take any today.. Ehmm...kenapa la ni kan...

It's 6am...wanna take bath and get ready to work... Ehmm...awal pagi mcm nak g bukak pintu gate spital la plak...Haishh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....