Friday, August 22, 2008

Am going to Serdang tomorrow, mates. Will be back to SGB before lunch for the demo

Am still in front of my pc @ this time, 1.55 in d morning. Supposedly to do my works. Tp, mata mcm kena gam! Haish! Not even 1 document is opened. For the last 2 hours, what i did were;
1) Stamp the BCP - Tuan BCP (Mimi), Dah siap...!!! Jgn buli2 lagi yek!
2) Browsing YouTube
3) I've just replaced my notebook with better one! I love d new one very much! Compared to previous, it has to always connected to power point to be used. But, for new one, no need! The helpssss, i really apreciate it! ;) So, tonite, House Keeping work to d Outlook. Ehmm, currently, it's progressing well... ;)
4) Masak Maggi
5) Makan Pengat pisang mama
6) Am worried, why i ate so much! Haisssh!!

Anyway, these were all because i didnt have mood to do work. But, really have to. Eisk!

Okies, need to start my work now.
Anyway, waiting for the 7th list. Let's see whether it will be happened or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....