Monday, June 16, 2008

Rara, tinggal Ateh tak kasik tau. Ateh balik umah, ateh ngk Rara dah takde :(

heyyoo, Booo..
i just woke up back from sleep. Was already there, dreaming flying on the sky with price charming! kikikiki... And suddely BANG!! knocked 1 of the plane n i'm awake! :p
psst...Jura, Mek Comey dah tertido time mu call. Sowweeeyy mekk...Mu call smula nti ekk, mek.. Anyway, i SMSed mu earlier hoping dat everything is ok there. And u too! Cares, mek...

Had dinner with my beloved family tonite. Somewhere near to my house. Pha Pha restaurant. We celebrated Ayie's achievement today, Futsal Game! 1st Place!! Papa ajak belanja makan for that.

Haiyoork!
Vivy cedera terukss! Belakang, depan, kiri, kanan teruk!!!
Belakang Kiri-Rim dah bengkok, 3 paku juga ada cucuk, tyre pun may be kena tukar
Belakang Kanan and Depan-Tyre dah koyak
Huh...How dangerous it is to drive myself @ this Vivy's condition.
Was trying to get it done today, but i cant make it since i had to work today.
So, have some plan. Papa will bring it to repair.Most probably on Tuesday. Tenkius papa... :))
eehmm...siapa ekk Mek Comey nak hijack keta g keja ikut skali! ehmmm.... ;p

Anyway,
Si Mimi came with idea of Car Pool. It's a great idea, i think!
So, we can start anytime, sis!
And, there's a plan to go to Alor Setar this week. Anyhow, still waiting d confirmation from d boss when to go n come back! To Alor Star mates, see ya!!

To Papa My loveeee,
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, PAPA!!
I LOVE U SO MUCH!!!!
U SUCH A GREAT DAD TO ME AND I BELIEVE TO ALL OF US.
I'M PROUD TO BE YOUR DAUGHTER AND I'M PROUD TO BE WHO I AM NOW!
I AM NOBODY WITHOUT U,PAPA!
KISSES AND HUGS!! MWAHHHSSS!!! :))

Oookies...need to challos now since i have a breakfast date tomorrow morning @ 0730.
Huh, am i dat sure to be there at dat time? ekeke...YES!! I AM!!! :)
See ya, my date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....