Saturday, June 21, 2008

Nice knowing u Hospital Alor Star Team !!

Away to Alor Star.. Implementation of First Phase Go-Live @ Hospital Sultanah Bahiyah
I dont have enough time to tell what is happening to me there. But, may be the faces will describe all.
And, my writing will explain how precious time is to me now.
Yeah, this entry shud be short as what was explained before-Time so limit.
But, owwhh...i think i have that aura to write here..ekekeke..

Anyway, how r u SGB? Mates there? I really hope that everything is ok. Wupps, just came across to my mind that i did not make any call to SGB today.Sorry, mates...Ehmm, Is there any big issues, mate there? Tq for all d reports anyway. Ehmm, will try to call u mates in SGB tomorrow,okies? But, as what has been told before, though i'm away, i'm reachable.

My Family @ Home,
How i miss u all! Especially Papa n Mama :(
it's been awhile not been far away from u all. So far, am ok here.
Just 2 more days here n ur cute daughter will come back, okies :) :) :)

Below same pictures taken;


Owh, anway, i have to get up soooo early tomorrow. My shift for tomorrow is @ 0730 @ Cinic! :p
So, wish me luck, okies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....