Sunday, August 15, 2010

Beloved brother Ayie, otw back to campus. Cares okiess :)

Hey Boo! :)
I am good today! I feel calm, i feel happy, and i'm in L.O.V.E ;p

Hehehe..this is all because of Isabella TV series at Astro ch 105! I just watched it. Alamak, tapi tak igt arini punye dah series ke berapa. hehe... Tp yg arini ulangan tau. Every new series will be every Tuesday at 9.30pm.
Yup, it is now my favorite tv series. Hmm... Y? Hmm....I would say, because of Rosham Nor is the main actor. But this time, it is not Rita Rudaini but, Vee (Vanida Imran). She's gorgeous and so lovely! And i think she also have the chemistry with Rosham. Masssuukkk btul lah! Hiks :p

And... i think, the chosen of the song also is the aura for this series. It is "Isabella", okay! haishh..The moment i heard the music start, adddussss...cayaq... :p
I just copy of the Search concert sang the song last 2004. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....