Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just Had a first meeting for iSOFT Family Day Meeting...Dah rasa mcm, alamak..i cant waiiittt!!! hahaha



Hollaa...!!
It's been soooo long i've not update my Blog. This is all because Facebook sickness!! haha.. Can say that everybody now is so addicted to it. Well, for me, Facebook can does everything. U like it or not, as soon as u sign it up, u must be ready to share yourself with people in ur link.

Atas ni, latest picture of Iman Zaheera and myself.
She's 2 years and 6 months now.
At this age, penat layan Ieya ni...dah pandai cakap, pandai tanya " apa ni? apa ni?", pandai tiru cakap org and pandai takmo g school...hahaha..

myself, ehhmm...a lot of things happened to me but nothing is more than before. Still simple and under control. Hiks :p
It just me and The Lord who understand what am i saying now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....