Monday, October 5, 2009

Mama Papa balik from Kelantan Today...Yeay...Miss them so muchh...tak sabar nak tunggu tudung yg mama beli pun yee...hehe

Everyone has got their problems. Semua orang. Sometimes, when i got a problem, rasa mcm takde orang sayang to myself.Even kadang2 dgn tuhan skali kita rasa kita not being loved. I know that's too bad to think in such way. But normally we are not in normal emotions during that time. Kans? That's y, dont be too emotions. I agreed that it is simple to say. But yea, try...try and try to think rasionally and do other things to swith ur mind from thinking the problem.

Kenapa tiba2 ckp pasal ni? Sbb nye, i heard 2 people with 2 different problems. When i heard that, it is actually lernt me. One is about Mom. One is about love.
To him, i hope u drive home safely. I pray that ur mom is in a good condition. To her, i learnt this before. Sometimes i feel really bad when i dont have steady boyren after break off. Sigh. But when i heard yours, i should thank u. U are actually has open my eyes to know man more(Even i has lots of experience after 5 years couple). U should be strong. I know u are strong in heart but may be not in soul. It's ok, u are leaning. Only 1, u have many people around u that can lend his/her ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....