Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Iman Zaheera... Ateh rindu...!!! :(

I just reached my home sweet home from Office. I'm so happy that i manage to write this 2008 last entry. I wanna say bye-bye before 2009 come.

Well, there are a lot of memories over the year 2008. Full of colors of Happiness :) plus Sadness :(
Doesn't matter what kind of stories, problems, fights or cries, it will always be d precious experience that will grow me up to be a better person for the upcoming years. Waahh... Sounds very ambitious, rite? ( Macam Poyo taks?hahaha...).

But, i can feel this 2009 will be more tough for me. With a new job just a month before the new year, i can say that a lot of new things and skills i need to catch up. There will be no turning back. And there are of course other things that i am looking for which i dont have to reveal what it is here, okies?
There is always a good things waiting for u, Mek Comey. Think Positive!! Huhu...

I think i dont have to thank to all who always with me when am in Puzzle. Because i always thank and love them every soconds i breath.

However, before 2008 close the calendar, i wanna make some diferrent where this time, I Thanks to all who always brought me into crisis and difficulties. U showed me how to be a professional in works when u tot u are the expert.
U have grown me up to be confident when u being emotional whenever arguements occured between us. U taught me to be a gud person when u too concern about the unnecessary things.

Ehmm...Praying for the gud things are waiting for me for this 2009.
To reply Jura's comment on my previous entry.. Huhu... it might be me!!! ekeke :)

Boo...And Mates.. HAPPY NEW YEAR...!!!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....