Thursday, February 28, 2008

OMYGOD....

OMYGOD..OMYGOD...! I LOvvvvEeE G&G episode today!! :) :) :) Anyone agreed? Puteri (Put) was so so romantic GF! And so do her Reza! They are in heaven! In love! Who? me? :p
Reza participated in a bicycle race. Without telling him, Put came before race started. It's surprised him since Put not a type of gurl who able to wake up early in d morning. She prepared a safety pax for him! She wrote a supportive card! And i think when she said I Love U, that's enough to give him full support for the race! Ooowhh....the best"est" part i like, before cross the starting line.. Reza wink ;) to Put and she gave flying kiss! Aaahh..u should see this scene then u know how romantic was it! huhuhu...lalalala....In Love! Who? Me? :p
Not only that, Put planned to wait him at finishing line. Together with the gurls to surprise him! :) She made a banner. When he arrived, my 2nd best"est" part. Put jump and shouted "Sayang!!" and ran to him and...and..yeah...he gave a hug! aahhh...best... :) In love! Who? Me? :p

Emm, Mr darling,
Gurls and me went to swimming today! Best!
and my cutest loving ever Boss likes to play and smile now. She will try to get attention so someone will take her from bed. She's clever! :) Sayang ateh, nti ateh try upload video yg baby Iman isap jari tu kay...ateh tak pandai lagik laa...asek hang jeee.. :(

Huh...I like this Pix very much! But, guess what are these 2 girls are doing in my car?? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....