Friday, November 9, 2007

Ida Sazliana ni kurus kering ke??

Mummy and Mimi said i'm kurus kering?? Erm, personally, i dont think i am. I have normal weight anyway..tak percayaaa? I'm 58kg with 162 height=and my BMI is 22.1. So, my BMI shows Normal Weight, sisters. So, my body is just nice. Not kurus kering yeah, Mimi and Mummy... hehe..
Ok, for those who wants to know ur BMI. u can go to http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmi-m.htm.
Talking bout this topic, it depends on ppl perception. So, if u are happy wif ur body, then sholdnt have prob at all. If u ask bout me, i do maintain my body weight. i do!! I'l make sure it's normal. I'm happy i'm tall as well.Now, i'm trying to buang my double chin! erm,not to say hate, but klu takde, nmpak lagi comel!! dulu i sll nak kurus kan pipi. Tp, mmg tak dapek...takpelah...some ppl say it's cute (sorry ye, nak perasan sikit) ..hahaha.... So, kalau ditakdirkan i gemuks one day, i akan agak2 laaaaa kegemukkan tuusss....hehehe...... but, again..if u r happy with ur weight, so NO PROBLEM!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment....